A charitable gift annuity provides fixed payments to you for life in exchange for your gift of cash or securities to Dickinson College.
Gift annuities are easy to set up and the payments you receive are backed by the general resources of Dickinson College for as long as you live.
A charitable gift annuity could be right for you if:
- You want to maintain or increase your income.
- You want the security of fixed, dependable payments for life.
- You want to save income taxes or capital gains taxes.
- You would like income that may be partially tax-free.
- You are considering a gift amount of $10,000 or more.
- You are at least 60 years of age.
Contact Kristi Brant, Director of Planned Giving at (800) 543-3809, email@example.com, and she will be happy to speak with you and provide a personalized confidential calculation tailored to your circumstances.
To see how a gift that makes immediate annuity payments would work
in your situation, you can use our gift calculator below.